5/14/11

My Sister, My Bride

Come with me, my bride, from the mountains above,
from the summit of Hermon where the lions roam.

You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride.
You have stolen my heart with one glance from your eyes (SOS 4:8, 9).



You are a garden, my sister, my bride,
an orchard with choice fruit and spice (SOS 4:12-14).

I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride.
I have gathered my myrrh, my fruit, and my wine (SOS 5:1).


You are a mountain spring, my bride,
a fountain flowing with life.

Flowing down from Lebanon, from heavenly heights.
(You are a mountain spring, my bride, a fountain flowing with life).

You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride.
(A mountain spring, my sister, my bride).
You have stolen my heart with one glance from your eyes.
(A fountain flowing with life).
(SOS 4:12, 15).

No comments: